Badam milk/Almond milk is an easy way to incorporate healthy Almonds in our diet; especially for kids who don't like it .If on a busy day we had to skip our breakfast drinking Badam milk will be a healthy alternate. Of all the nuts Almonds are packed with nutrients and beneficial components .They are rich in protein, Fiber, Calcium and Vitamin E. They are good for your heart, helps in brain development , skin care and many more. So y not we have an almond drink every morning? Come-on let’s get started J
Now let’s get cooking J
Badam Milk Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Dessert
Soaking Time: 1 hour | Cooking time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
1. Wash and soak almonds in hot water an hour and then peel the skin.
2. Bring milk to a boil and add sugar and cardamom powder.
3. While the milk boils, blend the almonds with little milk to a smooth paste.
4. Add this to the boiling milk.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes , and switch off the flame.
6. Let the temperature come down to warm before you serve. Or serve chilled
ü While Serving for kids strain the milk so it remove all the lumps.
ü Saffron can also be added if you prefer.
Now it’s time to enjoy your drink :) Please do try let us know your comments. We value your thoughts.