Raw banana fry is a simple and tasty lunch side dish recipe. Taste great with Sambar or Curd Rice. Very minimal ingredients are required for this recipe. I have one more version of raw banana fry .Will share that version soon.
Check out the other Lunch Side Dish recipe too ..
Raw banana tawa fry recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch side dish
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time : 15 mins | Serves: 3
1) Peel the skin of the raw banana and slice it into round shaped pieces .Keep the cut pieces immersed in water otherwise it will turn black. Now take all the ingredients listed in the “To grind” section in a blender and grind it to form a smooth paste .Take the ground masala in a big bowl, to this masala add in salt and turmeric powder.
2) Now mix in the chopped raw banana in the ground mixture and marinate to for about 30 mins. Next take a tawa and add in oil and wait till it becomes hot and then add in the marinated raw banana and shallow fry. Flip the banana slices and cook on both the sides till its cooked.Add in curry leaves 2 mins before you switch off the flame.
- Addition of curry leaves gives a nice aroma to this fry, so don’t skip that part
- Carry out the entire process in very less amount of oil.
- Adjust the spices according to your taste
Please do try and let us know your comments ,We value your thoughts J