Chicken Keema Samosa is an awesome snack/appetizer .I have been eyeing to make this samosa for a long time. I finally made it… Happy me .This is really crispy and with the Chicken Keema filling it is really a heaven when tasted. I bet you cannot stop with just one samosa when you eat this. Try this Samosa and feed your children and family they will love it for sure. The Samosa tastes great by itself but can be paired with Tomato Ketchup also.
Check out the other Snacks/Appetizers too
Chicken keema samosa recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category : Snack
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time – 25 mins+ 2 minsperbatch | Makes :25 |Author :Sharmila
1) In a kadai add in the oil, wait till the oil heats up then add in the fennel seeds once it cracks up add on curry leaves .Then add in finely chopped onions and fry till it becomes soft.2) Add in ginger garlic paste and fry for about 2 mins till the raw smell leaves keep the stove in medium flame or the ginger garlic paste might get burnt. Keep on stirring. Next add in tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes become soft and cooked completely. Then add in the Chilli powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Salt and stir well.
3) Now add in the cleaned Minced chicken and mix well, no need to add water as the chicken will get cooked in its own water. Mix well and in about 8-10 mins the chicken will get cooked, Add in finely chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
4) Once the filling is done .Now in a small bowl add in the all-purpose flour and water and make a thick paste .Now take your Samosa patti .I used store bought ones .I will be available in the frozen section of any big super markets. Take one patti at a time.Spoon some filling in one corner of the patti.
5) Now fold it like a shape of a triangle and the continue folding till it reaches the edge of the patti but left with one more fold. Apply the prepared all-purpose flour paste in that edge and the seal close the samosa.
6) To be extra cautious you can also seal with a clove after folding the samosa completely. Repeat this process for all the samosa. Now in a kadai add in oil for deep frying and fry the samosa .Carry on this process in medium flame otherwise samosa tends to become dark soon. After frying drain the samosa in paper towel to remove excess oil. Tasty Chicken keema samosa is now ready to be served.
- Use a fine sieve or a muslin cloth to clean the minced chicken as the particles are very fine they might get washed away while washing.
- If you are using frozen meat keep it outside the refrigerator one hour before you start to cook, or use the auto defrost option in your microwave oven if you want to cook it immediately.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes very finely as we are using minced chicken to pair well.
- Take the Samosa patti from the freezer one hour before you start preparing the samosa.
- Samosa patti will be available in frozen section of all super market.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts.