Chicken keema is an awesome type of chicken which can be made into stir Fry, stuffing for parathas, Sandwiches and many more. Kids will love Keema as it appears very tiny and it’s easy to chew. Also it looks small and cute as per kid’s specifications. It is very easy to prepare and it gets cooked very fast too. Hence it is not time consuming to prepare this dish. I made this Chicken Keema and served as a side dish for lunch and I also used the same keema to prepare Chicken Keema Samosa will be sharing the recipe soon..
Check out the other Lunch side dish recipe also
Chicken keema stirfry recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category : sidedish
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time – 25 mins| Serves :4 |Author :Sharmila
Minced Chicken/chicken Keema – ½ kg
Onion – 1 large
Tomato – 2 medium sized
Ginger Garlic paste – 1tbsp
Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Salt as needed
Coriander leaves to garnish
Feenel Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – 1 spring
Oil – 1 tbsp
1) In a kadai add in the oil, wait till the oil heats up then add in the fennel seeds once it cracks up add on curry leaves .Then add in finely chopped onions and fry till it becomes soft.
2) Add in ginger garlic paste and fry for about 2 mins till the raw smell leaves keep the stove in medium flame or the ginger garlic paste might get burnt. Keep on stirring. Next add in tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes become soft and cooked completely. Then add in the Chilli powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Salt and stir well.
3) Now add in the cleaned Minced chicken and mix well, no need to add water as the chicken will get cooked in its own water. Mix well and in about 8-10 mins the chicken will get cooked, Add in finely chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Use a fine sieve or a muslin cloth to clean the minced chicken as the particles are very fine they might get washed away while washing.
- If you are using frozen meat keep it outside the refrigerator one hour before you start to cook, or use the auto defrost option in your microwave oven if you want to cook it immediately.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes very finely as we are using minced chicken to pair well.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts.