Lemonade Kiwi Popsicles recipe will have a punch taste as we add Lemonade. This is a very good summer thirst quencher as we don’t add any preservatives and artificial sweetener. This can be served to the kids who insist upon ice cream this summer as it’s very easy and quick to prepare and it includes fresh fruits which is a very healthy option.
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Pickles
Prep Time: 8 hours or overnight | Makes: 6 | Author :Sharmila
Water – 1 cup
Kiwi – 1
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
Sugar,Salt as needed
1) In a large bowl add in water, Lemon juice and sugar, Mix well till the sugar dissolves and then strain out the Lemonade.
2) Now pour the prepared lemonade in the popsicles mould and then chop the kiwi and insert in to Popsicle mould and the close the lid.
3) Freeze the Popsicle mould for about 6-8 hours or overnight .After freezing take the Popsicle mould out from the refrigerator and shoe the mould in running tap water the Popsicle will come out easily from the mould. Serve immediately.
- You can also chop the kiwi into smaller pieces and add in you popsicles
- Adjust the sweet and salt according to your taste in the Lemonade.
- You can also replace kiwi with any other fruits.
Please do try and let us know your comments .We value your thoughts J