Mango Ladoo the name itself sounds interesting right. Yes Finally we have come to our Last day of the Mango Marathon.. So I thought of saving the best for the last.. These ladoos tastes so good and they are completely different from the regular ladoos .It can be made instantly with just three ingredients. If you have any sudden guests in home you can prepare this for them.Give a try ..
Check out the similar recipes also..
Check out the other Mango recipes also
Mango Ladoo recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category : Dessert
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time – 15 mins|Makes :15-18 |Author :Sharmila
Mango Puree – ½ cup
Dessicated Coconut – 1 cup +2 tbsp for rolling
Condensed Milk – ½ cup
Nuts for topping
Elachi/Cardamom Powder – 1/8 tsp
1) In a Pan add in the desiccated coconut and stir for about 2-3 mins .Do this in a low flame and make sure the coconut does not brown. Next add in the Mango Pulp.
2) Stir well for about a min until both the mango and coconut are well combined. Next add in the Condensed milk ,Elachi Powder and Nuts and mix well. It will be like a gooey mass now. Keep on stirring otherwise it might get burnt in the bottom .
3) After some time it well get a dough consistency at that time switch off the flame. Don’t allow it to cool completely when it’s in a bearable heat start rolling into ladoos of equal size and roll it in desiccated coconut .Tasty Mango Ladoo’s are now ready.
- You can also use fresh coconut .In that case you will have to stir it for about 7-8 mins before adding the Mango Pulp
- Adjust the amount of Condensed Milk based on the sweetness of the Ladoo you prefer.
- Refrigerate the ladoos for more shelf life as we have added coconut in it.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts J