Rose Milk Popsicle is an easy summer recipe .It doesn’t involve any major effort but it tastes great. This time summer is terrible in Bangalore as well so I have decided to post more summer special recipes .Watch out this space for more recipes J
Rose milk popsicles recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Popsicles
Prep Time:6 hours or overnight| Cook Time : 5 mins | Makes: 7 | Author :Sharmila
Boiled and Cooled Milk – ½ lit
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Rose Milk essence – 2 tbsp
1) Start preparing the rose milk by boiling the milk and once the milk boils cool it down ,After cooking the milk add in the Rose milk essence and Sugar and Mix well. Rose milk is ready.
2) Now take the popsicles mould pour the rose milk in the mould and close the lid. Freeze it for about 6 hours or overnight. After that take the popsicles mould from freezer and unmould the popsicles .Show the popsicles mould in running tap water and open the lid the popsicles will come out clean .Tada Easy Rose milk popsicles is ready J
- You can also use reduced milk ie.Boil half liter of milk and allow it to reduce to half of its volume and then prepare rose milk.
- If you don’t have Popsicle mould, you can use any small cups or vessels and insert a tooth picker/Skew in the center and use.
- Adjust the sugar level according to your taste.
Now it’s time to enjoy your Popsicle :) Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts.