Chicken fry is an awesome starter, any non –veg lover will never say a no to this. Health freaks I hear you all saying that this is deep fried but once in a while I feel we can break all the rules and make our tummy and soul happy .Now let’s get started JSimilar Recipes
Check out the other chickenrecipes too
Chicken Fry recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category: Appetizer
Prep Time: 2 hours | Cook Time :15 mins | Serves – 4
Chicken – 250 grams
Curry Leaves – 2 springs
Oil for deep frying
Curd – ¼ cup
Chilli powder- ½ tsp
Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
1) In a large bowl add in the cleaned chicken, to the chicken add in curd, Corn flour. The corn flour gives a crisp texture to the fry so don’t skip it.
2) Then add in ginger garlic paste, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, Pepper powder, Salt.
- If you are a fan of coconut oil try frying the chicken in coconut oil it tastes heavenly.
- Squeeze out lemon juice just before serving the chicken
- Don’t skip adding curry leaves to the fry it gives a nice aroma.
- Tastes best when served hot.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thought J