Sorbet is a frozen dessert made with fruits and other flavourings. How Sorbet differs from ice creams is that it is made of fruits and ice-creams are made of dairy products. This summer enjoy this delicious chocolate banana sorbet and beat the heat.
Checkout the other Summer SpecialRecipes too..
Chocolate Banana Sorbet recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International| Recipe Category : Dessert
Prep Time: 4hours -overnight | Serves :4 |Author :Sharmila
1. In a blender add in sliced banana pieces, unsweetened cocoa powder and condensed milk.
2. Blend everything to form a fine paste .Transfer the contents into a freezer safe box and freeze it for about 4 hours or overnight. After freezing scoop out and serve .Tasty chocolate banana sorbet is now ready J
- Use frozen bananas for best results. As the frozen bananas give a creamier texture.
- I did not pure the bananas nicely .I had few chunks of bananas in my sorbet.
- You can also use any nuts of your choice to garnish.
- After taking out from the freezer .Leave the Sorbet outside for about 5 mins and then Scoop out .It may not be immediately scoopable after taking outside from the freezer.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts J