I am a coffee freak .I cannot start my day without a coffee .I can have n no.of Coffee a day and skip meals: P I know that is not healthy .slowly I am trying to reduce that habit of mine .How many with me ;) I try to do so many variations in my coffee .I prepare instant coffee mostly .some days try filter Coffee too. Espresso coffee is one such addition to my coffee Love. I usually have it in CCD.
Check out the other drinks/Beverages too..
Espresso coffee recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International| Recipe Category : Beverages/Drinks
Prep Time: 30 mins | Serves :2 |Author :Sharmila
1. In a large mug add in Instant coffee Powder, Sugar and Water. Start beating vigorously.
2. Continue beating this will take time. After some 15 mins or so the coffee mixture will start to turn pale brown in colour. Beat well till the creamy consistency is reached. Now boil milk and add in the required milk to the coffee mixture .Creamy espresso coffee is now ready. Serve hot.
- The longer you beat the creamier it is.
- As we are preparing without a machine it requires a lot of hand effort .But the effort is completely worth it.
- If you are preparing a big batch start beating in a big bowl and take the required amount of beaten coffee and add with milk.
- This can be stored for about a week if kept in a fridge.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts J