Pineapple is rich in vitamins and Manganese which helps us to fight against ageing, Keeps the skin firm and many more. Hope this reason is more than enough to drink pine apple juice. For this summer I have been hunting so many juices to keep the body hydrated. So this Fresh Pineapple Ginger juice is one among them .I have added Ginger to this juice as ginger is good for digestion and Pineapple and Ginger pairs very well.
Check out the other Summer Special Recipes too…
1) In a blended add in chopped pineapple pieces .Along with that add in sugar, Ginger and a pinch of salt.
2) Now add in water blend everything well to form a fine puree .strain the juice if required. However I dint strain my juice. Serve immediately .Sprinkle a pinch of black Salt and add in Ice cubes before serving. However adding black salt is optional.
- You can skip the Black Salt if you don’t prefer. It gives a nice punch to the juice.
- Ginger is good for digestion and pineapple and ginger pairs so well. So don’t skip ginger.
- Serve immediately after preparing .Else the juice might change in colour and the freshness of the fruits may change.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts J