Oven Baked potato wedges is a healthy version of the fried potato but has the taste close to fried potato. For all the potato lovers out there this is the recipe for you. Do try and enjoy your weekend. Cheers J
Baked potato wedges Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Italian| Recipe Category :Snack
Prep Time: 10 mins |Bake Time :40 mins| Serves :2 |Author :Sharmila
Potato- 2 big
All-purpose flour -1 tbsp
Crushed garlic – 1 tbsp
Finely chopped coriander leaves -1 tbsp
Chili flakes – 1 tbsp
Oregano seasoning -1 tbsp
Salt as needed
Oil – 2 tsp
1. In a large bowl slice the potato into wedges. Bring in water to boil and then add in potato wedges let in boil for 2 min sand then switch off the flame and drain the potatoes.
2. To these potatoes add in crushed garlic, all-purpose flour, salt and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Arrange the marinated potato wedges in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush the potatoes with oil.. Preheat the oven in 180 deg C for about 7 mins and the bake the potato wedges for about 40 mins. Turn the potato wedges once in every 15 mins or when the wedges become slightly golden brown. Toss the baked potatoes with Chilli flakes and Oregano seasoning.
- The Baking time may vary from oven to oven .so check the over manual instructions.
- I first baked for 15 mins and then flipped the potato wedges and baked again for 15 mins for uniform baking.
- Cheese could be added to this recipe to make it more special.
- I served the potato wedges with homemade Mint chutney used for tandoori and Kebab will share the recipe soon.