Summer has almost come to an end in Bangalore and it started pouring now. I believe it is the same way in other cities too. Still my love for popsicles made me try popsicles again. Today I am going to share a Banana Nutella Twist Popsicle Recipe. I would say Banana and Nutella pair really well, We can make icecream,Sorbet and even Milkshake out of it .So Give a try to this Popsicles Ladie's I am sure kids will love this .Is there anyone who don’t love Nutella ;)
Banana Nutella Twist Popsicle Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International| Recipe Category :Popsicles
Prep Time: 10 mins |Freezing Time :6 hours or overnight | Makes :4 |Author :Sharmila
Banana – 1 big
Nutella – 2 tbsp
Butter – 1 tbsp (melted)
Sugar/honey as needed
1. In a small bowl add in melted butter and Nutella .Mix well to form a fine mixture.
2. In a blender add in milk and sugar (if adding) then add chopped banana .Blend everything well to form a nice milk shake.
3. Now take the Popsicle mould and fill in once half of the mould with banana milk shake and then take a small tsp of Nutella and butter mixture and form swirls in the Popsicle.
4. Now fill the Popsicle will the remaining banana shake and fill the Popsicle mould and add one more layer of Nutella mixture and forma swirls. Close the Popsicle mould with lids and then freeze them for about 6 hours preferably overnight. After freezing run the popsicle mould in running tap water for easy de-moulding of popsicle. Tasty banana Nutella popsicle is now ready J
- If you don’t have Popsicle mould, you can use any small cups or vessels and insert a tooth picker/Skew in the centre and use.
- Adjust the sugar level according to your taste.
- Sugar can also be replaced with honey or other sweetening agents.
- If the banana is sweeter sugar can also be skipped.