Popsicles and Ice creams are always a winner among kids. It almost started raining but I am still in the summer mood. So this is the last Popsicle I made for the season. Kids will enjoy this as the Cherry blended with Milk gives a rich Pink colour which is sure to impress them and make them demand more. Let’s give a try J
- Rose Milk Popsicle
- Mango and WaterMelon Popsicle
- Orange Yogurt Popsicle
- Lemonade Kiwi Popsicle
- Banana Nutella Twist Popsicle
Cherry Popsicles Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International| Recipe Category :Ice-creams
Prep Time: 6 hours- overnight |Makes :4 |Author :Sharmila
Cherry – ¼- ½ cup + 2 tbsp
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar /Honey – 2 tbsp
1. In a blender add in the Milk, Cherry and sugar or honey if using .Blend everything really well until everything is well combined.
2. Next pour the Blended cherry puree into the Popsicle mould, chop few cherry’s and add in to the popsicle mould once done close the popsicle mould with lids and freeze it for about 6 hours or overnight. For easy de moulding of the Popsicle show them in running tap water. Tasty Fruity Cherry popsicle is now ready.
- If you don’t have Popsicle mould, you can use any small cups or vessels and insert a tooth picker/Skew in the centre and use.
- Adjust the sugar level according to your taste.
- Sugar can also be replaced with honey or other sweetening agents.
- If the Cherry is sweeter sugar can also be skipped.