Home baked Cakes are always a winner in home. The freshness, happiness and satisfaction we get when baked a perfect cake for family cannot be described in words. My chocolate cake is one such trail .It came out perfect .Can you believe it is Eggless and Butter less yet it is so perfect J .It is so moist and perfect with the chocolaty texture.
Similar Eggless and Butterless Bakes
Check out the other Cakes/Bakes Recipes too…
Chocolate cake Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category :Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins| Bake time :30mins | Serves :4 |Author :Sharmila
All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Cocoa Powder – 3 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Oil – ¼ cup
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence – ½ tbsp.
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1/8 tsp
Choco Chips - 3tbsp
Salt a pinch
1. In a mixing bowl add in Water ,Vanilla essence, Lemon juice and oil Mix everything well using a whisk
2. Along with the wet ingredients now add in the powdered sugar and mix well until the sugar is dissolved, Meanwhile sift together All-purpose flour ,coco Powder, Baking salt, Baking soda and salt at least twice or thrice. This ensures even mixing of the dry ingredients.
3. Next add in the dry ingredient to the wet ingredient in three or four batches and fold gently with a spatula make sure there are no lumps formed. Next add in the Choco chips and fold once again.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the prepared cake batter to the pan. Preheat the oven in 180 deg for about 10 mins and the bake in 180 deg C for about 30 mins or until a tooth pick when inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Baking time may vary from oven to oven check your user manual instructions for that.
- You can also add sugar without powdering but it will take time to get dissolved so I used powdered sugar.
- Cake stays good for more than a week even without refrigerating.
- Lemon juice can also be replace with white vinegar