Chinese cuisine are always unique among the various world cuisines. Where ever we go we can find a Chinese restaurant for sure. Fired Rice is a world famous dish from them. It is an easy once pot meal loaded with lot of veggies. I personally love Egg fired rice a lot .Egg fried rice pairs well with any Manchurian Gravy .It can also be served along with Tomato Ketchup as well.
Check out the other Rice and grains recipes too…
Egg fried rice Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Chinese | Recipe Category :Main dish
Prep Time: 15 mins| Cook time :20mins | Serves :2 |Author :Sharmila
1. In a Kadai/Pan add in oil once it heats up add in finely chopped garlic. Next add in Capsicum and Onions.
2. It is not necessary to cook the onions fully it is enough if it gets tender and the raw smell leaves then add in the chopped Carrot ,Beans and Cabbage, Mix well and sauté until the raw smell leaves.Sprinkle a tsp of sugar on the veggies this will helps to retain the crunchy texture of the veggies and brings out it flavors.
3. Next push the veggies to one side of the kadai and break open 3 eggs and scramble it .After the eggs are scramble mix the veggies and egg.
4. Add in soy Sauce, Pepper and Salt Mix everything well. Next add in the cooked Rice.
5. Mix everything well and switch off flame and then garnish with Spring onions .Serve hot.
- You can also add ajinomoto in the fried rice however it is optional.
- You can also prepare the scrambled eggs in a separate pan and then add in along with the Veggies.
- If you add your eggs along with the veggies and then scramble it there will be a strong eggy flavour. However if you love that you can do that.