Green chutney always takes a place in our table when we order any tandoori , kebabs or grills in restaurants .The taste of the chutney is unique . So I attempted to give a try in home .I actually did several permutations and combinations for this chutney and finally came up with this ingredients. This tastes exactly like the one which we get in restaurants. So give a try to this chutney friends and surprise your family.
This dip goes well with Chicken, fish, Baby corn, Paneer or any Vegetable.I served my Green chutney as a dip to my Baked Potato Wedges..
GREEN chutney for tandoori and kebabs Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: continental| Recipe Category :Chutney/Dip
Prep Time: 10 mins | Serves :2 |Author :Sharmila
Mint Leaves – ½ cup
Coriander Leaves – ½ cup
Almonds – 6 nos
Curd/Yogurt – 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Salt as needed
1. Clean the Mint Leaves and Coriander leaves well. In a blender add in Mint leaves, coriander leaves, Green chilli, Almonds, Lemon Juice, Curd and Salt.
2. Blend everything to a fine puree without adding water. Green Chutney is ready .This can be served as a dip for tandoori, Kebabs or any other grilled dishes.
- You can increase the amount of Lemon juice added if you prefer a strong tangy taste.
- This Green chutney can be served as a dip for tandoori, Kebabs or any other grilled dishes.
- You can also soak the Almonds in hot water for about 30 mins .To get an even more fine chutney. This will ease the grinding process.