Masala Omelette is a healthy alternative from our regular omelette. It is healthier as we are adding many veggies .This goes as a great breakfast along with toasted bread. Can be served as a Lunch side dish too. You can add Italian seasoning and cheese to make to even more interesting. So give a try to this Masala Omelette and feed your family healthy foods.
Similar Egg Recipes:
Check out the other Lunch sidedish recipes too..
Masala omlette Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category :Lunch Sidedish
Prep Time: 10 mins |Cook Time :5-7 mins| Serves :1 |Author :Sharmila
1. In a large bowl crack open two eggs add in water and beat it well. Add in Red chilli powder, Garam Masala powder, Turmeric powder, Pepper powder.
2. Beat everything really well such that no lumps remains. Add in finely chopped onion and tomatoes.
3. Next add in finely chopped green chilli, Carrot and coriander leaves mix everything really well.
4. In a non-stick pan or tawa add in oil and once the tawa heats up pour in the prepared egg and allow it to spread out the entire tawa and drizzle oil over the edges of the egg. Leave it for 3 mins or till one side of the egg is cooked then flip over and cook on the other side of the egg. Tasty Masala Omelette in now ready.
- You can also add Capsicum and spring for the omelette
- Tastes good with sandwich, or can be had as a lunch side dish.