Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant and it has so many Health Benefits .I have heard from many elders saying about it so why not include it in our diet and enjoy the benefits .A Simple Lemonade with Aloe Vera is really a healthy option . Give a try J
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera :
- Supports the immune system.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Excellent for digestion.
- An easy way to boost your vitamin and mineral intake.
- Hair growth.
- Good for burns, acne and hydrating skin
ALEOVera lemonade Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category :Beverages
Prep Time: 5 mins| Serves :2 |Author :Sharmila
Aleo Vera Gel – 2tsp
Lemon Juice – Juice from 1 lemon
Sugar – 2tbsp
Ice cubes as required
1. Take an Aloe Vera Leaf. Wash it well and then dry pat it with the help of a paper towel. Using a scissors remove the thorns from the leaf. Break it into small pieces and then slice the leaf and open it into two half.
2. Scoop out the gel from Leaf and set aside. In a blender add in Water, Lemon Juice, sugar and the Aloe Vera Gel .Blend everything well for a minute .Healthy aloe vera Lemonade is ready to be served.
- You can scoop out the aloe vera gel and store in fridge and prepare the lemonade anytime
- It stays good upto a week .However preparing everything fresh is advisable.
- Sugar can be replaced by any sweetening agents.
- Ice cubes can be added while serving