One great way to consume Lady’s finger is by preparing a Raita .It tastes different from the regular onion Raita . Now let’s see how to prepare Lady’s Finger Raita.
Bhindi raita Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : SideDish /Dip
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time :10 min |Serves:2 |Author :Sharmila
Thick Curd /Yogurt – 1 cup
Lady’s Finger -10 nos
Red chilli powder a pinch
Pepper – 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin/Jeera Powder -1 tsp
Salt as needed
Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Wash Lady Finger well and pat to dry it using a kitchen towel and then chop it into small pieces. In a Kadai add in oil and let it heat up.
2. Once the oil heats add in the chopped Lady’s Finger and shallow fry till it gets cooked and crisp. Remove it from the Kadai and put it on a kitchen towel .Let the extra oil gets absorbed.
3. In another bowl take the thick curd and beat well .Next add in Chilli powder, Salt, Pepper powder and Roasted cumin Powder.
4. Mix well till all the spice powders are well combined. Then add in the roasted Lady’s finger and give a quick stir. Tasty and creamy Bhindi Raita is now ready.
- Be very careful while adding salt as it is a main tasting ingredient in Raita.
- Bhindi Raita pairs very well with any parata, Biryani or any Variety Rice.
- Consume immediately after preparing.