Mutter Panner /Panner Peas Masala is a tasty and creamy Gravy that is prepared by cooking the Peas and Panner in a tomatoes and onions based gravy and finally garnishing with fresh cream . It that pairs very well with most of the Indian Flat Breads like Roti, Naan ,Phulka,Parata or even poori. It also pair’s very well will with pulav .The addition of Fresh cream to this gravy makes it very rich and creamy .Now let’s get cooking.
Check out the other Veg-Gravy recipes too
- CauliFlower Gravy
- Mixed Vegetable Gravy
- Panner Butter Masala
- Chole Masala
- Paneer Kolhapuri Masala
- Channa Gravy
- Black channa Gravy
Mutter paneer butter masala Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Gravy
Prep Time: 10 mins +Overnight(Soaking) | Cook Time :30 min |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
To Grind :
1. Take Peas in a large bowl add in water above the level of the peas and soak it overnight. In the morning take the soaked peas in a cooker add in salt and pressure cook for about 4 whistles or till it is done. Make sure the peas does not gets mashed.
2. Take the ingredients to grind mentioned in the ingredients table and blend it to form a fine puree .No need to add water for grinding as the water from the tomatoes would be sufficient.3. In a pressure pan add in the butter once it is melted add in cumin seeds wait till it splutter and then add crushed ginger and garlic. Cook till the raw smell leaves.
. Now add in Water and cook till the water comes to a boil and then add in the cooked Green Peas. Now add in Salt .Add salt with care as the Green peas already has salt in it.
- Frozen peas can also be used .In that case no need of soaking and pressure cooking the green peas.
- Panner can be toasted before adding in to the gravy.
- Use homemade panner for best results
- The addition of Fresh cream give a restaurant touch to this gravy is make it more creamy and rich.
- You can also replace cream with Milk.
- Serve hot with any Phulks,Naan,Parata ,Pulav or Rotis.