Lassi is quite a refreshing summer drink on a hot day. Lassi is very good for health as it cools our body. I personally love rose milk a lot so I decided to try Rose Lassi with the goodness of Rose essence it indeed tasted great and healthy too. Now over to the recipe..
Rose sweet lassi Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Beverages
Prep Time: 10 mins | |Serves:2 |Author :Sharmila
Thick Curd /Yogurt – 2 cup
Milk – ½ cup
Water – ½ cup
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Rose Essence – 1 tsp
Ice Cubes as needed
1. In a blender or food processor add in the Yogurt, Milk and Water blend if for 30 secs .Open the blender and the mixture appears frothy now. To this add in the Rose essence and Sugar .
2. Once again blend it for about a min or till your lassi looks frothy .Serve chilled by topping with ice cubes as by topping with nuts.
- You can also add few rose petals while preparing the lassi.
- Just before serving the lassi you can add ice cubes.
- Can be served as an after meal drink on a hot sunny day.