Scrambled egg biryani is a biryani for a lazy day .It can be prepared quickly but you will have the satisfaction of having biryani. I love biryani in any forms so mostly every Sunday I keep trying for different biryani varieties… Now let’s start cooking J
Similar Egg Recipes:
Scrambled egg Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Main Course
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time :30 mins |Serves:3 |Author :Sharmila
For Egg :
1. In a large pan add in oil, once it heats up add in the Fennel Seeds, Cinnamon Stick, Cardamom and Bay Leaves .Once a nice aroma comes add in Chopped tomatoes, cook till it leaves out oil.
2. Next add in Turmeric powder give a quick stir and then add in Ginger Garlic past and cook till the raw smell leaves and the add in the chopped coriander and Mint Leaves.
. To the onions add in all the spice powders mentioned in the table and mix well till the masala blends well. Break open three eggs and mix well with the onion masala, Wait till it gets cooked and then add in the chopped coriander leaves.
- You can also follow the pressure cooker method for cooking the rice.
- In that case use 1 ¼ cup of water for 1 cup of rice
- Always soak basmati rice for 30 mins before cooking.
- Tastes good when served when onion raita and chips or any non veg fry.