Carrot has been a healthy vegetable always .So I try to include it in my daily diet in all possible ways. Carrot Lemonade is once such try .It is very good for health and it brings a cooling effect to the body.Carrot Lemonade has the goodness of both Vitamin A and c in one drink ..
Carrot lemonade Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Beverages
Prep Time: 10 mins |Serves:2 |Author :Sharmila
Carrot – 5 big 0r 7 medium sized
Water – 1 cup
Lemon – 1
Honey – 1 tbsp
1. Wash the carrot well and then wipe using a paper towel. Next with the help of a peeler peel the skin of the carrot and then chop it into small pieces. This is to ensure to blend the carrots easily.
2. Take the chopped carrots in a blender and then add in water and honey. Blend well to form a fine puree.3. Using a strainer strain the blended puree .Next add in the juice extracted from the Lemon. Serve chilled with Ice cubes.
- Sugar can be used instead of honey but I prefer a healthy option.
- You can also skip Ice cubes if you use chilled carrot.
- Serve immediately after preparing. Otherwise it might tend to acidic reaction as we have added lemon juice.