Happy Raksha Bandan to everyone out there.. Celebrate the festival with this simple and easy to make yummy goodness .Peanut Ladoo can be prepared in just 5 minutes if you have roasted Peanuts readily available. With just 3 ingredients you will have an amazing Ladoo..
I was hunting badly for Peanut recipes and then I came across this recipe here. .I was totally delighted as it was exactly the same I was looking for.
I immediately gave a try and we loved it .Hubby who is diet conscious said no to Peanut Ladoo when I offered him the first Ladoo .I compelled him and made him eat the first one. When I came back from office and checked for the remaining Ladoo everything got vanished ;)
Check out the other Sweets/Desserts too
Peanut Ladoo Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Sweets
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time :20 min |Makes:18 |Author :Sharmila
Recipe source : Sharmis Passion
1. In a large Kadai add in the peanuts and dry roast it until the skin of the peanut turn a dark brown in colour. Keep the stove in medium flame otherwise the peanuts might get burnt. Once the peanuts are roasted allow it cool down.
2. Once the peanuts are cooled down keep the peanuts between the palm and rub it the skin will easily get peeled .Like this continue for all the peanuts and remove the skin.
3. In a blender add in the peanuts and grind it to a coarse mixture at first then add in the grated Jaggery and start blending once again.
4. Scrap the edges if the peanut powder is sticked to the edges of the blender and blend continuously till it reaches to a fine powder consistency and now remove it to a vessel.
5. Add in 1 tbsp of ghee to the peanut mixture and grease your hands with ghee and start rolling the peanuts into Ladoo. Top with any nuts of your choice and serve.
- The oil from the Peanut itself is enough to hold the Ladoos. However ghee can be added for flavour.
- You can skip adding ghee as well.
- You can reduce the jaggery according to your sweet preference.
- Stays good upto a week.