Peanut Butter is a healthy spread . For those who don’t like to eat Peanut butter as it is why not we make it into a cookie and consume. Better idea right, I know. I just did it that way. Loved this soft melt in mouth Peanut butter cookies.
Check out the other Cakes and Bakes too for more Egg-less Bakes and many more..
Peanut butter cookies Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Cookies
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time :15 min |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
All purpose Flour – 1 cup (I used 1/2 cup maida and 1/2 cup Wheat)
Peanut butter – ¾ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Unsalter Soft Butter – 50 gms
Baking powder – ½ tsp
Baking soda a pinch
1. Sieve together All purpose flour, Baking soda and Baking powder twice or thrice and set aside. In another mixing bowl add in powdered sugar Room Temperature butter and Peanut butter and whisk well until everything is incorporated together.
2. To this mixture add in the flour mixture slowly and mix well to form a soft dough. Divide the dough into small balls of equal proportion .Take a small ball roll it by keeping in between your palms and flatten it .Do this for the rest of the dough as well.
3. Arrange the cookie in a baking tray lined with Parchment paper. With the help of a fork press the top of the cookie so that it forms a striped effect .Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake the cookies at 180 Deg C for about 15-18 mins or till done.
- I used my home made Peanut Butter for making the cookies.
- The baking time may differ from oven to oven so keep a check after 12 mins.
- When the cookies are bakes it may be soft but becomes crisp after some time once it cools down.
- Store the cookie in an air tight container once it is completely cooled.