Sweet lime mint juice Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Beverages
Prep Time: 10 mins |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
Sweet Lime/Mosambi – 1o nos
Mint Leaves /Pudina – 15- 20 leaves
Sugar / Honey as needed
Water as needed
1. Peel the outer skin of the sweet lime and then separate the edible from it and add it to a blender along with /mint leaves, Sugar and Water.
2. Blend well and then using a strainer strain the juice add ice cubes and serve immediately..
- Serve the juice immediately as it might tend to get bitter after some time.
- Use good quality of Sweet Lime.
- It is good to remove the seeds before blending else the juice might taste bitter
- This is usually considered as a good thirst quencher during the hot summer.