Rava \ Sooji \ Semolina Ladoo is an easy to prepare festival sweet but tastes so delicious. Usually during Indian festivals we prepare many varieties of sweet and Kharas and distribute to our neighbours and this Rava Ladoo is will be always in the list .Now let’s see how to prepare Rava Ladoo.
3. Fry till the Rava becomes golden brown don’t allow it to burn, once they become golden brown switch off the flame. Now in a blender add in the Sugar and Cardamom and grind it to a fine powder.
5. To this add in the milk as required and shape it into fine balls. This can be stored up to 3-4 days.
Rava Ladoo Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Sweet
Prep Time: 10 mins |Cook Time Time: 10 mins |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
Rava / Sooji – 1 cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Condensed Milk – 2 tbsp
Milk as required
Cardamom – 2
Cashew nuts – 5
Raisins – 10-12
Ghee – 2 tbsp
1. In a pan add in the ghee once it becomes hot add in the Cashew nuts and fry till they become golden brown ,in the same pan now add in the Raisins and fry till they plump up.. Set the cashew nuts and Raisins aside. In the same pan now start roasting the Ghee.
4. In a large bowl add in the roasted Rava, powdered sugar and the ghee fried nuts and mix well .To this add in the Condensed milk and mix well.
- You can also powder the roasted Rava and use it for the Ladoo.
- The condensed milk can be skipped and instead add 1 cup or ¾ cup of Sugar to the Ladoo based on your sweet preference.
- As we have added Milk to this recipe it should be finished within 3-4 days and kept refrigerated.