I like to do everything from scratch in home. So when I had a pack of strawberry I decide to make Jam out of it ,as I baked a bread the previous day .So I wanted to have my home-made bread with homemade jam ,It did turn out really well. Loved the vibrant colour and the aroma of strawberry and really enjoyed making the jam in home. This is also really healthy as I have not added any preservatives for making the Jam .
Strawberry jam recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Dips/Spread
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time : 20 mins | Makes: 1 cup |Author :Sharmila
Fresh Strawberry – 1 cup
Sugar – ¾ cup
Lemon juice- juice from half lemon
1. Wash the strawberry really well then patch it to dry using a kitchen towel. Once it is dry chop the strawberry into very small pieces. Keep a steel plate into the freezer while you start preparing the Jam.
2. In a Pan add in the chopped strawberries along with that add in the sugar. Mix everything until the sugar and strawberry is well combined. Slowly the sugar will start to melt and resemble gooey.
- Always use a clean and dry spoon to scoop the Jam every time.
- Adjust the amount of sugar as per the sweetness of the fruits.
- I used I packet of Strawberry for this recipe.