Festival season is not complete without food. Buttermilk chicken roast is a flavourful festival dish which can be had with Biryani .I have used very minimal spices yet it tasted awesome. Now let’s get started.
Buttermilk chicken roast recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category :SideDish
Prep Time: 2 hours | Cook Time : 20 mins | Serves: 4 |Author :Sharmila
Chicken – ¼ kg
Onion – 1 medium sized
Curry Leaves a spring
Oil – 1 tbsp
Buttermilk – ½ cup
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Salt as needed
1. In a mixing bowl add in the chicken along with the ingredients mentioned in the to Marinate table except red chilli powder.
2. After adding the butter milk mix everything well then add in the Red Chilli powder and mix once again.. After mixing everything allow it to marinate overnight or for 2 hours in refrigerator. After marination heat a pan with oil.
- Overnight marination allow the chicken to become tender and juicy when cooked.
- The more you marinate the more juicy chicken will be .If couldn’t marinate overnight we can marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- Tastes best when served with any biryani and Raita.