To start with the chocolate brownies, this is the first dish I tried as soon as I bought the oven in home. So this is a recipe which is so close to my heart .I have baked this chocolate brownies umpteen no of times in home ,however I dint blog it till now, I don’t know why .My Colleagues are a great fan of this brownies ,they loved this so much as I have received multiple request to share this brownie recipe. This is such a easy and star recipe that anybody can bake it and win your loved one’s heart J Give a try dear ones..
Click here for more Cakes/Bakes
Chocolate brownies recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International| Recipe Category :Brownie
Prep Time: 15 mins | Bake Time : 30 mins | Makes: 16 pieces |Author :Sharmila
Recipe Source:Yummy Tummy
All-purpose flour – ½ cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder – ½ cup
Butter – 100 gm or ½ cup
Sugar – 1 ¼ cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
Salt a pinch
1. In a sauce pan melt in the butter, once it is completely melted add in the Cocoa powder and mix well. I used Hershey’s Cocoa Powder.
2. Next add in the Sugar and Vanilla Essence along with the melted Butter and Cocoa powder and mix well until the sugar is dissolved and well mixed. Powdered sugar can also be used. Break open the Eggs and mix well until it is well incorporated.
3. Now add in the All-purpose flour and the salt and fold everything together gently until it forms a homogeneous mixture. Pour the prepared batter in a greased and lined baking tin. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and the bake at 180 Deg C for about 30 mins or till a tooth pick when inserted comes out clean. Wait till the brownies are completely cooled and then cut them into pieces.
- Egg can be replaced by any egg replacer.
- Baking time may vary from oven to oven so check your oven user manual instructions before baking.
- Lining the baking tray with foil or parchment paper should not be skipped for brownies,Otherwise the brownies might tend to stick the baking tin.