Finally we have come to the year end and I have so many memories in this year and with respect to the blog it have been a very good and productive year .I am sharing a basic Pizza recipe today ,I have made this a long back but was waiting for a right time to post and finally here it is .Now let’s get startedJ
Sweet corn cheese pizza recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category :Pizza
Prep Time: 60 mins | Bake Time : 20 mins | Serves: 2 |Author :Sharmila
All-purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
Active dry yeast – 1 tbsp
Milk -1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Water as needed
Olive oil – 1/8 cup
Salt – ½ tsp
Grated cheese – ½ cup
Sweet corn ,Olives ,onions as needed
Pizza sauce as needed
1. In a bowl take warm milk add in the sugar and yeast .Let it rest for 5 min.
2. The yeast will get activated after 5 mins and it will bubble up. In a mixing bowl take the flour next add in the milk with yeast.
3. Bring everything together to form a soft dough. Add in oil and mix the dough once again.. Cling wrap it the dough and allow it to rest in a mixing bowl.
4. Close the mixing bowl with dough with a kitchen towel and allow it to rest in a dark surface for about 2 hours, the dough would raise by now. Punch the dough to release the excess air. In a kitchen surface roll the dough to form the shape of the pizza.
5. Using a round vessel form the impression in the dough such that it is flattened in the middle and lightly raised in the edges now it will have the crust appearance .Spread the pizza sauce generously.
6. Now sprinkle some grated cheese above the sauce arrange sweetcorn and olives and few onions and the spread some generous amount of cheese.
7. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 15-20 mins until the cheese melts and the pizza should move freely in the pan. Remove from the oven let it rest for 2 mins and then using a pizza cutter cut into slices and serve.
- The baking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Feel free to experiment with the toppings any toppings as per our convenience could be added.
- Use mozzarella cheese for the gooey cheesy texture.
- The dough should be soft pliable after kneading