Tutti frutti cookies recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category :Cookie
Prep Time: 10 mins | Bake Time : 13 mins | Makes: 30 |Author :Sharmila
Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
Soft unsalted butter – ½ cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
Tutti Frutti – ½ cup
1. In a mixing bowl add in the softened unsalted butter and powdered sugar combine well until everything is well mixed, next add in the Vanilla essence and then add in the flour.
2. Knead everything together to form a soft dough. Next add in the tutti frutti with a spatula mix everything once again such that everything blends evenly throughout the dough.
3. Bring the dough together and form a log now cling wrap all the dough and refrigerate for 30 mins. Remove the dough from the fridge thaw the dough a little and then slice the log into equal sized pieces. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 13 mins .Allow it to cool completely and then store in air tight boxes.
- The baking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before storing.
- The cookies will be soft when they come out of the oven and will become firm once it cools.