Another healthy bake which I absolutely loved , Almond and Oats cookies ,So far I have not blogged any baked goodies with Oats in it ,so last month during my shopping I intentionally picked a pack of oats and was looking for recipes and I landed here I just loved the recipe and without any second though I baked this cookies and enjoyed. Now lets get started.
Almond oats cookie recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Cookies
Prep Time: 15 mins | Bake Time : 15 mins | Makes: 20 pieces |Author :Sharmila
Oats – 1 cup
Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
Almond – ¼ cup
Honey – ¼ cup
Condensed Milk – 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp
1. In a blender powder the almonds and Oats, Add in the powdered almonds, Oats, Wheat flour in a mixing bowl.2. To this add in honey, condensed milk and Vanilla essence mix everything to form a soft dough.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake the cookies at 180 Deg C for about 13-15 mins or till the base of the cookies become brown. Allow the cookies to cool completely and the store in air tight containers.
- The cookies tends to become hard if over baked ,hence keep a check after 13 mins again the baking time may vary from oven to oven.
- Instead of Almond powder Almond meal can also be used for the cookies.
- This is such a healthy cookie can be had with coffee or tea.
This is a part of Blogging Marathon #72. Posted under Kids delight Cakes and Cookies.
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM