Sharing today a simple Cake with loads of cashew nuts .The cake is very close to my heart as this is the cake which I used to bake very frequently for my hubby as he prefer simple cakes. The Cake has a very soft texture .The different between the vanilla sponge cake and Pound cake is that the pound cake texture is little thick compared to the sponge.
However both cakes tastes good in their own ways. Now let’s get started!!
- Lime Coconut Microwave Mug Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Zebra cake
- Microwave Christmas Fruit Cake - Eggless
- Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake
- Eggless Whole Wheat Nuts Cake
- Whole Wheat Choco Banana Cake
- Ice Cream Cake
Cashew pound cake recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Cakes
Prep Time: 15 mins | Bake Time : 3o mins | Makes: 1 loaf |Author :Sharmila
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Baking powder – ½ tsp
Sugar – ½ cup
Butter – 115 gms
Eggs - 2
Cashew nuts – ½ cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
1. In a blender or using an electric beater blend together the butter and sugar until creamy.. To this now break open the eggs one by one and beat well next add in the Vanilla essence and beat everything together once gain till nice and creamy.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing else the cake might crumble.
- Says good for a week.
- Store in the refrigerator after 3 days.
- Goes good for breakfast with a glass of milk or chai.