Sharing today an easy evening snack. Garlic bread is an easy snack it can be prepared with just butter and garlic, now let’s see how to prepare this exotic Garlic bread with these simple ingredients.
Garlic Bread recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Snack
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time :2 mins / Slice | Serves: 2 |Author :Sharmila
White Bread\ Wheat Bread - 5 slices
Garlic – 10 big pods
Soft Salted Butter – 4 tbsp
Oregano as needed to sprinkle
Red Chilli flakes
Tomato sauce (Optional)
1. Slice the bread into two half’s. Heat a tawa and in the tawa toast the bread such that it browns a little and gets crisp.
2. Grate the garlic pods .mix the garlic with soft salted butter, if using unsalted butter add in a pinch of salt, Mix everything together. Now scoop in some butter and garlic mix and spread it over both the sides of the toasted bread.
3. Once again heat the tawa and toast the butter and garlic spread’d bread, let it toast 20 secs on one side and then flip and toast for 20 secs in the other side. Cover with a lid and for 30 secs and then remove the lid and switch off the flame.
4. Sprinkle with Oregano and red chilli flakes and serve.
- Both wheat and Garlic bread can be used for this recipe.
- However avoid using sweet bread.
- Garlic bread can be prepared on the oven too. In that case preheat the oven at 200 Deg C for 10 mins and the bake the garlic bread for about 4-5 mins. No need to toast the bread at first.
- Garlic bread make a great evening snack for kids along with milk/Cofee/tea.