Rice Kheer is an easy and tasty dessert .It would make a perfect festival dessert which can be made without a fuzz with easily available ingredient even a beginner in cooking can try this out. Now let’s get started.
Rice kheer recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Dessert
Prep Time: 10 mins |Cook Time :20 mins| Serves: 3 |Author :Sharmila
Full fat Milk – 4 cups
Basmati Rice – ½ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Ghee – 1 tbsp+ 1 tsp
Cashew nuts – 4
Raisins – 4
Cardamom - 2
1. Boil the milk and set aside.in a blender add in the Basmati Rice and pulse it once such it lightly broken.2. In a pan add in a tsp of Ghee and fry the basmati rice once t turn light golden remove from the pan .In the same pan add in the milk and let it heat up.
- The Kheer tends to become thick as it cools down, so add more milk if required.
- Adjust the sugar quantity based on your taste preference.
- You can also add more nuts.
- This would be perfect dessert after a heavy meal.
Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM