I dint have any plan about making this Bread Muffins. But when I was trying to clean my fridge before going to my home town I have few bread slices so I turned those bread slices into a yummy Eggless Bread muffins .I packed all the muffins and carried to my niece back home. All the kiddos loved this J Hence my experiment with Bread Muffins is a total hit ,Now let’s get started.
Bread muffins recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Muffins
Prep Time: 15 mins| Bake Time :20 mins | Makes: 10 |Author :Sharmila
All-purpose flour – 1 cup
Bread powder – ½ cup
Yogurt – ½ cup
Cane Sugar – ½ cup
Vanilla Essence - ½ tsp
Oil –6 tbsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Vinegar – ½ tbsp.
Choco chips for topping (optional)
1. Take All-purpose flour in a mixing bowl, next tear the bread pieces and blend it in a processor.2. Measure ½ cup of bread pieces and then add along with the All-purpose flour mix both and set aside. Next in another mixing bowl take the Oil.
3. Add Yogurt, Cane sugar, Vanilla essence and Vinegar.. Mix everything well .Now slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients with a spatula get fold and incorporate all the ingredients together without any lumps.
- Baking time may vary from oven to oven, so check your oven manual instructions before baking.
- Either Wheat bread or White bread can be used. I have used Wheat bread for this recipe.
- Tastes good with evening coffee.
- This is an excellent way to use the Left out bread.