Bread Pizza cups is an instant and easy to make snack. Last month when I was about to go to home town for my brother’s marriage I was trying to empty the Bread Packet which I had in my pantry .So I tried Bread Muffins (will share the recipe tomorrow) and Bread Pizza Cups .Both were equally yummy .Now let’s get started.
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Snacks
Prep Time: 15 mins| Bake Time :10 mins | Makes: 5 |Author :Sharmila
Bread Slices – 5
Pizza Sauce – 3 tbsp
Capsicum – 2 tbsp
Carrot – 4 tbsp
Onion – 4 tbsp
Green Peas – 3 tbsp
Tomato – 3 tbsp
Cheese – 4 cubes (as needed)
1. Take a bread slice using any round vessel or cookie cutter cut it into circles.
2. Now take a muffin tray .Line the muffin tray with the cut out bread pieces as shown in the pics. Now spread the bread with Pizza sauce and then top with finely chopped onions.
3. Next add in Capsicum, Tomato, Carrot and Green Peas.
4. Finally top it with grated Cheese. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg for about 10 mins and then bake at 180 Deg for about 10 mins-12 mins or until the bread turn out to be slightly crisp and golden brown.
- Milk bread or Wheat bread can be used for preparing the pizza cups.
- Any vegetables can be added or skipped according to your preference.
- This is an easy to make after school snack.