Today’s recipe is an easy and delicious chicken recipe .This is my mother in law’s signature dish. She serves this coriander chicken roast with Steamed Rice and Rasam. The combo is just out of the world. Hubby loves this a lot. So I learnt this from my mil. Chicken along with the flavour of Coriander leaves is just awesome. Now let’s get started.
Coriander chicken roast recipe
Recipe Cuisine: South Indian | Recipe Category : Side Dish
Prep Time: 60 mins| Cook Time :15 mins | Serves: 2 |Author :Sharmila
Chicken – ½ kg
Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Salt as needed
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Corriander Leaves – ½ - ¾ cup finely chopped
Oil - 2tbsp
1. In a bowl take the finely washed and cleaned chicken. To this add in all the ingredients mentioned in the ingredients table except oil.2. Mix everything well and allow it to marinate for 1 hour .Then heat a pan add in oil once it heats up add in the Marinated Chicken and start cooking in a low flame
3. Continue cooking and stir in intervals to prevent it from getting burnt in the bottom of the vessel. Switch off the flame once the chicken is cooked. Served hot.
- Tastes best with Rasam and steamed Rice.
- More coriander leaves can be added if you prefer the flavour.
- This can be served as a starter in parties.