Smoothies are very filling usually and they can be had as a whole breakfast .The smoothie can be whipped up in just minutes and it is very apt for a busy working day morning .Sharing today an easy and healthy Smoothie with Strawberry and Gulkand ,it will be very refreshing for the Summer days, Now let’s get started
- Apple Vanilla milk shake
- Mango Lassi
- Rose Sweet Lassi
- Banana Milk Shake
- Pomegranate Juice
- Water Melon Juice
- Orange Juice
Strawberry gulkand smoothie recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Beverages/Drink
Prep Time: 5 mins | Serves: 2 |Author :Sharmila
Cold Milk – 2 cups
Strawberry – 10 nos
Gulkand – 2 tsp
Curd\ Yogurt – 2 tsp
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Ice cubes – 4 (optional)
1. Take the strawberries. Chop off the green part and wash them well and then chop the strawberry in to small pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor add in chopped strawberry, Cold Milk, Gulkand, Curd, Sugar .Blend well to a frothy mixture. Serve immediately in a tall glass.
- I used my home made Gulkand for preparing the smoothie.
- Serve the smoothie immediately .Top it with ice cubes if required. I used cold milk so dint use ice cubes.
- The Smoothie will be very filling and hence it can be had for breakfast as a whole.
- It is very cooling and refreshing.